You Can't Run Because.......What????

Tuesday, November 24, 2009








These are pictures to try to shake you out of some of your excuses. They are all from the Run For All Ages on Nov. 1 and the title of the race is very evident in the mix of the participants.

In the top 2 photos you have a 5 or 6 year old (the short one in the middle if you need help picking her out) finishing with her parents. Next to that picture is an 88 year old finishing with a girl that could easily be his great grand daughter.

The lower picture on the left is an 85 year old woman receiving her award for 2nd place in her age division. The picture on the right is a gentleman receiving his award for 1st place in his division (90 plus). He is 92 and I have seen him at many races not just this one.

I know there are alot of people reading these entries now a days. Although I can't pick on all of you that need a good shaking out of your "excuse tree", with this entry I am proclaiming "open season" on any of my friends that have given me the age "thing" excuse.

Latest News