More Smiles And Sunshine From The Canal Diggers

Sunday, September 19, 2010










Here are some more pictures from the Sept 11th Canal Diggers Race in Worcester.
Matt(415) and I met at the carb counter more than once. As you can see though we did stay close to the taps.
Dan (122) finished 2nd overall. Since I don't finish in the lead spots this is the only way I get to hang out with the top runners.
Nicki (320), John, Lynn and I were enjoying the atmosphere and, if you count the cups, we were also probably feeling the glow of the day.
Maureen represented the Princeton PD in the race. I promised her and Bill that I would put the picture on the website so all her colleagues would see that she made it even if they didn't show up.
Matt and Kim I met when I first arrived and then after the race. Turns out they also helped with some of the details associated with putting on the race.
If you noticed everybody in all the pictures from the Canal Diggers were having a great time as was I for the 3rd year in a row. It truly is one of my favorite races of the year because as you have seen it is a day filled with great people.
Come join us next year and you'll be as hooked as I am.

Latest News