You Can't Have A Bad Day With People Like These

Sunday, September 19, 2010






I find that the atmosphere at the Canal Diggers Race in Worcester has always attracted wonderful people. These are just some of the people I was able to share time, running, food, and (oh yeah) beer with on Sept 11th.
The Irish music was in the air as I re-met Roxanne for the second year at this race and the 2nd or 3rd time this year at different races.
I met Milda (317), Carmin, Carmel and Luz in line for the great spread of food that always is part of this race.
Jason, Tricia, myself, Liz and Josiah met before the race. I could tell the whole day was going to be a good one. With these kind of smiles, blue skies, and people to start the day there is no other option.
I met Darcy(509) and Todd for the first time this year. I met Becky and Mike last year. We were able to pick up right where we left off last year, with a growing friendship, a great day to run (Becky kicked my butt in the race just like last year), and a few glasses of ice cold carbs.
With people like these wonderful people how can you not want to keep coming to this race.
"Thanks" to everyone for helping make the day so memorable.







Latest News