A New Way To Decorate

Tuesday, January 19, 2010


Thought I might share a couple photos of me and Michelle around the holidays. The hats are my idea since she showed up with the antler head gear for the Somerville race in December. The 3 shots of our Christmas tree show how photos and the memories that go with them can replace the traditional tree decorations. I found that a years worth of photos and the memories each one carried was a whole lot more meaningful and went along with the spirit of the season. If you've been following these entries you will remember the antlers, metals and some pictures.
I hope your holiday season was a great one and that you will not only keep reading these entries in the new year, but, also that you might share your thoughts via the email link.
Let's go for great times in the new year together.









Latest News